Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Can anyone just tell me what F*** is wrong with me during the deciding match, where ALL my teammates were doing their best while im there doing things that i cant even remember much now???

Yea.. We lost against Eng Tat Hornets. Im very vex and upset now. I felt as if theres a bomb in me ready to explode in anytime. I felt the blame was on me because i never manage to bring up the team. And as a matter of fact, not only did i never able to perform.. I PLAYED BADLY!!

Everyone was telling me that im just off-form today.. but WHY IT HAS TO BE TODAY??? I really cant understand why i just cant forcus on that game just now..

P.S. Im sorry guys.. especially the one that trusted me the most, John, my coach.. I'd let you down..

Guess I just need time to be alone..

comment? (0)

info
NamE : Hao Wei
Age : 19
BirthDay : 24 Nov 1990
E-mail: revo1ution3@hotmail.com
HoRoScoPe : SagittariuS
SchOOl : SP(current)

loves
BasketBall
Abby (Girlfriend)

hates
None

talkbox
chitter chatter



links
they long to be
■ Brooks=)
■ Chaichin
■ Chunkit=)
■ Clare Chew
■ Eng Wee
■ Fariz
■ Garry=)
■ Hong Yi
■ Jialan
■ Jia Tian
■ Jing Sheng=D
■ Kuang Wei
■ Sam
■ Sherwin
■ Shuwen
■ TaiYi=)
■ Tinghui
■ Yaonan
■ Yong Sheng=)

archives
history
■ November 2008 ■ December 2008 ■ January 2009 ■ February 2009 ■ March 2009 ■ April 2009 ■ May 2009 ■ June 2009 ■ July 2009 ■ August 2009 ■ September 2009 ■ October 2009 ■ November 2009 ■ December 2009 ■ January 2010 ■ February 2010 ■ March 2010 ■ April 2010 ■ May 2010 ■ June 2010 ■ July 2010 ■ August 2010 ■ September 2010 ■ November 2010


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



credits
thank you
Design Joanna
Resources 1 2 3 4